Usually, body protection equipment is required in the following cases:
- For protection against weather conditions when working outdoors;
- Ensuring the high-visibility of users when they work in areas where there is a mixed vehicle (e.g. bikes, motors, cars and busses) and pedestrian traffic;
- For users’ protection against extreme temperatures;
- Ensuring protection against entanglement, drowning, chemical contamination, etc.
Examples of body protection equipment:
- Life jackets;
- Clothing for specific weather conditions;
- High-visibility clothing;
- Harnesses, and others.